Friday, August 18, 2006

First post...

For those of you that aren't quite addicted enough to reading useless information, here is my blog. Today's post will be a bit short:

I arrived into Spokane safe & sound on Wednesday, August 16. Spokane's weather is beyond compare right now... a perfect respite from Arizona's furnace-like August temperatures. The sky is clear, so I think I'll do some touring around a Japanese garden they have here.

More to come when I have the time/access to a computer again.

-JS

3 comments:

Brian said...

WOW man - It was great to hear from you today! I'm praying for God to use you up there in enormous ways. I love the name of your blog and am envying you for your new found climate. Off to school tomorrow, off to bed for now!

Brian said...

I just added a link to your blog on my page! YEA!

JJ Brenner said...

Glad to see you made it ok d00d.

Looks like I have another link to add to the ole blog roll.