Monday, April 16, 2007


Grand Canyon, AZ.

Well, I don't really have time to update on all that's been going on in the past couple of months, so I'll just let the pictures from the road trip do the talking:

Grand Canyon, AZ


Road trip comrades. From left: Bryan Dueck, Jonathan de Jongh, Luke Eckhoff, and me. Zion National Park, UT.


AZ Mining and Mineral Museum, Phoenix, AZ.


Too bad I can't afford the book...


Apache Junction, AZ. We figured we needed to get pictures of cacti in their natural habitat.


An Arizona sunset. Taken in my car in Glendale.


Hugging a palm tree at ASU. Oh how I miss it!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I checked your blog earlier today and this post was totally not on here...the pics are awesome...we totally miss all of you down here in the Valley of the Sun...you'll have to come back sometime soon!

By the way, I was meaning to ask you when you were down here but you have msn messenger...because it would be awesome if we could keep in touch with you somehow...anyways, thanks for the update!!! Good to hear from you!

Brent Klontz said...

Those are great pics my friend. I'm looking forward to seeing you again very soon. God bless. Brent