Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Price of a White Christmas

So there are some things that are really cool about a white Christmas:
________________________________________
-Your brother might do something crazy...

















________________________________________
...like jump on the trampoline...






















______________________________
...in his shorts...






















______________________________
-Everything around the house looks amazing...






















______________________________
...especially when the blizzard is blowing snow...

















________________________________________
Unfortunately, these kind of blizzards can lead to cabin fever...






















______________________________
...family that can't get home for Christmas, and obnoxiously slow-loading blogs.

Enjoy your white Christmas if you have it, and enjoy your family actually being there if you don't!

5 comments:

Brent Klontz said...

Those are some amazing pictures man. WHEW, I would love to be snowboarding in that snow you got there. It was great to talk to you last night and I'm glad you're having a good time with your family. Merry Christmas. Brent

Jonathan Roberts said...

Yes! I agree with Brent - another advantage to a white Christmas: freakin' cool pictures!

Merry Christmas man!

Brian said...

Merry Christmas...well, 1 day late! Those pictures are amazing. I want to go snowboarding so badly now after seeing snow in pictures.

Amy said...

wow!!! those picture are beautiful!! I'm dreaming of a white christmas...just like the ones I used to know (except I've never known a white christmas :( unfortunately)...thanks for sharing...

Heather said...

Fun, a white Christmas....I love that blizzard shot but it makes me a little cold.